Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2nd

Dear Diary,

Finally my time has come to turn into a chrysalis and to hand over this stupid diary. Now I can occupy my annoying little sister with it. I hope she hates it. Then again she probably won't because she likes writing. I will pray that those evil little aphids don't eat my chrysalis (they are so aggravating).

Every now and then forests move in and the latest one I went over to met the new caterpillars and they invited me to dinner. It was a bit embarrasing because when I was eating pudding I started to attach to the leaf and white stuff was coming out of my mouth yuucck. So once again goodbye diary.

2 comments:

room16 said...

Patchiepom:
This blog is absolutely incredible.The people who wrote the diary entries are incredible. Especially if one of them is blonde with brown eyes.

Bj said...

This blog rocks.I think the one with blonde hair just isn`t as good as the one with brown hair and blue eyes.